Announcements

#1. Congratulations to Kelly & Winnie, SLs 1011!#2. Thank you Section Zero for your wonderful gift during Step-down! #3. Leave a tag! #4. Section Zero, all the best for EOYs! #5. Best of luck to our Sec 4s for their O's and for the JC2s taking A's!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Section T-shirt @ long last!

This is it :
(Size XS on me!)

I apologise that all you Sec Threes will be getting oversized shirts. HA HA HA. Apparently the shop guy showed me the wrong type of honeycomb dri-fit shirts which doesn't look half as big! I had Debi with me. I had my mum with me and it really didn't look this big! @.@

Oh hahaha KEITH ZHANG BO LIANG YOURS WAS an L and was supposed to fit you right but now it looks like something a Keithzhangboliang x2 could wear. Haha well, I guess us girls could pull off the oversized tee in a gorgeous Mary-Kateish way :


While Keith tries out, um, well..................other styles, hm.



On the flipside, Sec 2s will be getting more fitting shirts because I have a much, much, muuuuuch better gauge now. Hehehehe don't worry Sec 3s, oversized very vogue now. Okay bye! Cheerios!~

Rachel.