Announcements

#1. Congratulations to Kelly & Winnie, SLs 1011!#2. Thank you Section Zero for your wonderful gift during Step-down! #3. Leave a tag! #4. Section Zero, all the best for EOYs! #5. Best of luck to our Sec 4s for their O's and for the JC2s taking A's!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Don't we just love birthdays!


Oh yes, oh yum!
Ps. When my birthday comes I want my name on it okay!!!!!!!!!
And I don't want sour strawberries. REMEMBER THAT. Ha ha, kidding :)




Happy (Belated) Birthday to Debi & Ruijie!
May the two of you always stay happy and well,
and know that Section Zero will always be here
through rain, shine, tornados, tsunamis, whatever.
We'll make hot chocolate out of...the lemons life gives us :)

Warning : Jiawei photo-spam



(Jw's epic fail come-hither look)







@ Jiawei's face!

Behind the scenes :




And lastly.............

YAY @ me smothering cream on their faces! This is a happy picture. I likey!

Credits to Zhen An and the Sec 3s for planning this :)
You guys are the bomb! And I couldn't be happier to be your SL.
Have a great weekend ahead! <3