Announcements

#1. Congratulations to Kelly & Winnie, SLs 1011!#2. Thank you Section Zero for your wonderful gift during Step-down! #3. Leave a tag! #4. Section Zero, all the best for EOYs! #5. Best of luck to our Sec 4s for their O's and for the JC2s taking A's!

Monday, February 1, 2010

10:19pm

Hi all you section zero-ers!!!!!! Hope today hasn't been a bluesy Monday.
Bet everyone's been busy mugging hard, I have :)

O yay its February the 1st and feb means VALENTINES DAY and Cny!!!!!! Is anyone's house open to visiting??? (wink wink) Oh and rmbr my Vday presents okay? I would appreciate a certificate that reads 'Best Section Leader' 2009/2010 or now and forevermore hahahahahah im kidding :)

Now, I would like to commend two sec 2s on their noteworthy performance in Section 0. They are : Guan Yu of Section 5 and Si Yu of Section 2. Both of them never fail to reply messages promptly and exhibit a remarkable level of responsibility and initiative. They also always approach duties with a cheerful attitude! Me like! Today, Guan Yu texted me informing me of the volleyballers' competitions and his sub. I did not have to ask for these things to be done and was actually rather surprised. As for Siyu, ever since she was given the task of Section duty list, she has been following up and updating me on who can/cannot come etc.

To the rest of the Sec 2s, keep up the good work! Debi and I will continue to observe your skills in duty. Lets work together to raise the bar for Section 0! ;)

Btw,
This goes out to the Sec Threes, our Section tees will be ready soooooon just in case you have been wondering where your $ has gone to. I have made sure that our shirt does not look trashy or sec1classtee-ish so now its all up to the vendor. That vendor seems pretty alright though. As for the Sec 2s, don't worry, you'll get a Section tee if the next SL plans to make one ;)

Love,
Rachel